With Friday coming to an close, here’s a roundup of everything that went on at MJL this week.
Even though Shavuot has come and passed, it isn’t too late to catch up on everything about the holiday.
– Find out what all the Jewish denominations believe about revelation at Sinai.
– Here are some cool variations on cheesecake.
– Or for something completely different, try our new recipe for rhubarb rugelach.
– Were you ever confused as to why we read the Book of Ruth on Shavuot? This article can answer all of your questions.
– Up until 1951, every Shavuot, Jews would make a pilgrimage to Kurdistan to visit the prophet Nahum’s tomb. Find out why.