Nothing says “new year” quite like a beautifully golden-brown round challah, maybe studded with plump raisins. Looking to beautify the commandment of celebrating Rosh Hashanah even more? Slip that beauty under a gorgeous challah cover. Here are some ideas:
1) L’Shana Tova U’Metukah — To a good and sweet new year!
These bright colored fruits and flowers really say fresh start.
2) Silk Challah Cover with Pomegranates
We love this classic pattern, and pomegranates add a festive touch! The circular text around the edge is the prayer Shalom Aleichem.
3) Multi-Color Pomegranates Challah Cover
Pomegranates never get old, especially in many colors!
4) Hand-Painted Old City Challah Cover
This year in Jerusalem…or at least with this vibrant Jerusalem cover!
5) Embroidered Flower Pattern Silk Challah Cover
A classic. The text is the last four words of the blessing over the challah: hamotzi lechem min ha-aretz, who brings forth bread from the earth.
6) Embroidered Blue Pomegranates Challah Cover
Aaaand pomegranates in blue.
7) Geese and Feather Embroidered Challah cover
Love this Persian-inspired design! This challah cover can be used year-round; the text says “Shabbat and Holidays.”
Is now also the name of my album cover. This is also a year-round challah cover.
9) Apples and Bees Challah Cover
Apples and honeybees for Rosh Hashanah! The text says “For a good and sweet year.”
10) White Silk Shabbat V’Yom Tov Cover
Simple, classic, and elegant. Year-round.