- Why has Hannah Levine died more than onceâ€“and is still alive at age 96? (Haaretz)
- Why has Hamas fired three Qassams into Israel recently? (Haaretz)
- Rabbi Nosson Scherman, ArtScrollâ€™s general editor, he explains among other things why he publishes biographies of great rabbis and leaves out their “shortcomings,” and why the Lubavitcher Rebbe isnâ€™t quoted in Chumash commentary. (The Jewish Press)
- Why, after the 6-Day war, did Sharon argue, â€œitâ€™s desirable that Israel should have a weak prime minister?â€? (Haaretz)
- Why does Jay Michaelson study Sabbateanism? (Zeek)
Where Things Stand
Reservists who fought in the Lebanon war, now a year later, give a more nuanced view of their experiences. Includes ...
It’s Up To You
Guest blogger Rabbi Jennifer Krause is the author of The Answer: Making Sense of Life, One Question at a Time. ...
Jewish Leadership & Philanthropy
-Ariel Beery and Aharon Horwitz, the co-founders of the PresenTense Institute for Creative Zionism, say that Jews need to â€œreplace ...