Just in case you aren’t already madly in love with labne, let me educate you: Labne (often spelled labaneh or labneh) is a crazy delicious, thick, tangy Middle Eastern yogurt that you can easily make at home using just yogurt and salt. It’s perfect alone with some thick triangles of pita for dipping, but it is also incredibly versatile: Make it sweet, make it savory, keep it super simple or add dollops on top of slowly simmered shakshuka.
I really love labne, and I know you will too.
- How to Make Labne Ice Cream
- Balsamic Pomegranate Yogurt Dip from Nourish Every Day
- Za’atar Roasted Tomato Crostini with Labne from Camille Styles
- Red Quinoa Tabbouleh with Labne
- Dukkah Crusted Labne Balls from Port and Fin
- Israeli Cauliflower Steaks with Labne from Tasting Table
- Shakshuka with Labne from From the Kitchen
- Israeli 7 Layer Salad with Labne Poppyseed Dressing
- Labne with Olives, Pistachios and Oregano from Ottolenghi
- Herbed Labne with Preserved Lemon from Bon Apetit
- Labne Cheesecake Bars with Salted Honey Sauce from The Kitchn
- Labne Grilled Cheese from Molly Yeh
- Labne and Fig Tart with Olive Oil Crust