We absolutely love summer cook-out season: hamburgers (or homemade veggie burgers) salads, hot dogs and all the fixings. Set out some beer, sangria and juice boxes for the kiddos, and everyone is ready to party. So to assist with your party planning here’s our list of absolutely essential, delicious, Jewish-inspired side dishes for your summer shindigs.
Got a favorite recipe? Comment below and let us know!
- Horseradish Coleslaw from Taste of Home
- Red Pepper Tahini Pasta Salad
- Quick Pickled Cucumber Salad
- Chickpea Arugula Salad with Tahini Dressing
- Purple Cabbage and Fennel Sauerkraut
- Dill Pickle Potato Salad from Country Living
- Israeli Couscous and Corn Salad from Food and Wine
- Vegetarian Baked Beans
- Barbecue Brisket and Baked Beans
- Challah Hot Dogs
- Plantain Knishes