Just in case you aren’t already madly in love with labneh, let me educate you: Labneh (often spelled labaneh or labne) is a crazy delicious, thick, tangy Middle Eastern yogurt that you can easily make at home using just yogurt and salt. It’s perfect alone with some thick triangles of pita for dipping, but it is also incredibly versatile: Make it sweet, make it savory, keep it super simple or add dollops on top of slowly simmered shakshuka.
I really love labneh, and I know you will too.
- How to Make Labneh Ice Cream
- Balsamic Pomegranate Yogurt Dip from Nourish Every Day
- Za’atar Roasted Tomato Crostini with Labneh from Camille Styles
- Red Quinoa Tabbouleh with Labneh
- Dukkah Crusted Labneh Balls from Port and Fin
- Israeli Cauliflower Steaks with Labneh from Tasting Table
- Shakshuka with Labneh from From the Kitchen
- Israeli 7 Layer Salad with Labneh Poppyseed Dressing
- Labneh with Olives, Pistachios and Oregano from Ottolenghi
- Herbed Labneh with Preserved Lemon from Bon Apetit
- Labneh Cheesecake Bars with Salted Honey Sauce from The Kitchen
- Labneh Grilled Cheese from Molly Yeh
- Labneh and Fig Tart with Olive Oil Crust