December isn’t just for potato latkes or Christmas cookies. It’s also for Hanukkah cookies, and one of my favorite ways to gussy up some simple rolled butter cookies is with a variety of of blue and white festive sprinkles.
I recently showed how to make some easy Hanukkah cookies on Facebook live (you can watch the full video below) and many of you kept asking: Where can I get those sprinkles?!
So, here’s a few places to snag some Hanukkah-perfect sprinkles:
- Amazon has lots of sprinkles to choose from like these blue and white Star of David sprinkles or this fun pack of four different blue and white sprinkles.
- You can’t order online, but I always find a great selection of sprinkles at Home Goods/TJ Maxx.
- Head directly to the mother ship of baking, Wilton, and order these pearlized blue and white snowflake sprinkles or this blue and white rock candy mix (probably better for cupcakes than cookies).
- You can’t beat $1.99 Wilton blue sugar from Target.
- World Market carries these Festive Hanukkah sprinkles.
- Etsy has lots of sprinkles to choose from but we really like this Hanukkah-perfect mix from Fancy Sprinkle Shop.
Pronounced: KHAH-nuh-kah, also ha-new-KAH, an eight-day festival commemorating the Maccabees’ victory over the Greeks and subsequent rededication of the temple. Falls in the Hebrew month of Kislev, which usually corresponds with December.