Virtual Tour of Eilat
Hosted By: The America Israel Friendship League (AIFL)
Join us for a virtual tour of Eilat, in the seventeenth installment of our monthly Virtual Israel Travel series with Reuven Solomon, Master Tour Guide.
Eilat is a southern Israeli port and resort town on the Red Sea, near Jordan. Its beaches are noted for their calm waters, such as Dolphin Reef, where aquatic mammals are often spotted.
We will explore:
• Umm al-Rashrash and the Ink Flag
• Snorkeling along the coral Reef
• Swimming & diving with the dolphins
• The Underwater Observatory
• The magnificent mountains and Eilat Stone
The event listed here is hosted by a third party. My Jewish Learning/70 Faces Media is not responsible for its content or for errors in the listing.