Hanukkah this year begins on Tuesday evening, December 16th. In anticipation of the Jewish festival of lights, we’re sharing our top eight picks for eight spectacular holiday nights!
1. Modern Menorah: Let’s start with the basics. We love this beautiful, sleek and simple menorah that’s sure to shine each night.
. Rainbow Colored Beeswax Hanukkah Candles
: Light up your holiday with these colorful and aromatic beeswax candles!
3. Star Wooden Dreidels:
Sweet and colorful, these Star of David shaped spinning tops are perfect for night of dreidel playing.
4. Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Gelt: What’s a good game of dreidel without the proper gelt? We love these chocolate coins, made especially for grown ups!
. Hanukkah Sweaters
: Hey, they might call these ugly, but we call them an instant classic. Snuggle up with this fun and bright sweater, filled with Hanukkah symbols.
6. Songs in the Key of Hanukkah: Get into the festive mood with some classic Hanukkah tunes as well as some new ones! This album includes English, Hebrew or Ladino songs, sung by stars like Idan Raichel, Yasmin Levy and Y-Love.
7. Latke Server: Pass around your potato pancakes in style with this funky server.
8. Shlep Bag: What could be a better way to carry around all these fantastic Hanukkah gifts than with this Yiddish tote bag?