It’s the 13th day of the war, and things are showing no signs of letting up or chilling out. And we’re all hoping it’s not getting worse, but:
- Lebanon has fired rockets into northern Israel. Hezbollah is denying responsibility.
- Hamas rejects a ceasefire plan offered by Egypt.
- The Sun is saying that terrorists are compiling a list of the top 100 Jewish targets in Britain — but, uh, that’s British tabloids for you.
- Jeffrey Goldberg on the world’s pornographic interest in Israel, and the tragedy of posing dead kids for pictures. No other way to say it….
- A Hamas leader killed in an airstrike trained his children and wives to martyr themselves in the event of his death.