While you might love Shavuot for all of the amazing dairy sweets that you will eat over the next few days, here is a just a reminder to all the people who are dieting. As much as you and I might love this holiday, it is not the healthiest.
So without further adieu, here are some quick calorie facts (according to calorieking.com) for your favorite Shavuot treats:
- Cheesecake: 350 calories
- Low fat cheesecake: 200 calories
- 2 cheese blintzes: 320 calories
- Lox/bagel/cream cheese: 600 calories
- Vanilla ice cream (1/2 cup): 137 calories
- Lasagna: 1050 calories
- Noodle kugel: 300 calories
Enjoy your run on Saturday!